Power your planning with data
Discover the markets for your products and services; learn more about your customers.
—Mortimer B. Zuckerman
Concurrent Strategies produces reports on competitive space positioning, describing the areas of business in which a firm, based on its cost advantage or technical leadership, can best compete.
We distill secondary market research to identify market positions and competitive space. We analyze data from market point-of-sale capture databases, websites that review products and services, competitor webpages, website cookie analytics, and social media touch points.
Our market research services include:
- Point-of-sale data modeling
- New market entrant product or service tracking
- Categorization of product performance behavior
- Comparable product materials
- Google Analytics trends
- Consumer and social media trends
- Comparable manufacturing or operations process review
- Comparable pricing
- Channel sales trends
We conduct primary survey research and validated statistical analysis to help you understand your customers and anticipate their unmet needs.
We can draw research samples from a variety of internal, social media, and web sources. We can also purchase samples from independent list providers.
You receive summaries and reports in the form of consumer maps that clearly profile behaviors and preferences and which aggregate customers into purchaser segments and user profiles.
Our consumer profiling components include:
- Activities and product uses
- Terrains and product-engagement environments
- Attitudes and personality types
- Purchasing behaviors and buying preferences
- Lifestyle and life-stage categories
- Geographic reach
- Socio-economic status
- Unmet product needs
“Lynette’s work at Concurrent PD was extremely valuable, she was a partner and resource in developing EU consumer segmentation for the G3 brand. The gained knowledge will be essential in propelling the brand growth internationally.”
—Sigi Rumpfhuber, Exolite European consultant and ski and snowboard lead for Genuine Guide Gear (G3)